blood-legionz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!BLOOD-LEGIONZ CLAN WEBSITE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server

Tag and Name stealer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeaDStronG

HeaDStronG

U Earn Them : 53

Tag and Name stealer. Empty
PostSubject: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 am

Just for everyone to look out. There is a kid stealing our tag and my name. Just stay clear of telling him stuff. He flys {BL}Headstrong. no caps like my name, or colors. So if anyone see's him, kick his A** Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{BL}Spike

{BL}Spike

U Earn Them : 90

PostSubject: Re: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 am

ive also seen a BL strong, thnk its 02 (bc on z9 zombie the top 5 players were BL and maybe 02 wanted to fit in... but i thought i saw 02 change his name)
Back to top Go down
HeaDStronG

HeaDStronG

PostSubject: Re: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am

Yeah, it started as Strong then went to Headstrong. But if its 02 i wouldnt see why he'd want to be me? i know im good and all *wink wink* but still.
Back to top Go down
{BL}Spike

{BL}Spike

PostSubject: Re: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 pm

The top 5 ppl were all BL guys, and he wanted to fit in (he was right above me), so he changed his name to a BL. so it would look cool (reps for BL Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
HeaDStronG

HeaDStronG

PostSubject: Re: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm

We're just to cool. But i know its not 02, cause i played with him, along with the name stealer.
Back to top Go down
{BL}Spike

{BL}Spike

PostSubject: Re: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

no no, i know it was because i remember it saying "02 renamed to {BL}String"--> i saw it, for sure. 99 percent sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag and Name stealer.   Tag and Name stealer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag and Name stealer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
blood-legionz :: Off Topic-
Jump to: